New Mylyft SOLO

Designed for the 92% of people with mobility impairment who are not in a wheelchair

Only 8% of people with mobility impairment are bound to a wheelchair, the other 92% often need a simple helping hand and a bit of patience. May we introduce your new helping hand!


Mylyft SOLO is intended for residential and workplace applications with lift heights to span a few steps or a ledge up to 600mm. This includes patios' and decking, boats and pontoons, caravans and motorhomes, stages and staging, temporary buildings.


SOLO is just 500mm x 800mm and suitable for external and internal single rider applications. SOLO can be provided with a tiny ramp if required.